END OF YEAR FREEBIE



I can't believe I am even saying this... but I only have 3 more days with my students. It's all such a bittersweet feeling. Every year I give my students an EOY gift and this year I decided to share my love of coloring with this FREE resource!



I just love coloring (who doesn't?!) and this is a simple and really cheap way to give your students something to remember you by. I added some fun stackable crayons from the Target party section to each booklet, too. They come in packs of 8 for only $3 each! Here's a closer look at the coloring pages included:




So fun, right?! If you would like to share this resource with your own students, feel free to head over to my store by clicking this link and downloading it for FREE! Happy summer, teacher friends!

No comments

Pages

Powered by Blogger.